Certificate in Culinary Arts
Culinary Arts is the cooking, preparation and presentation of food in form of meals. Culinary art also includes preparation of food menu, cooking commodities using different processes and presenting food to customers which is pleasing to eye. Culinary Art training also includes understanding of food science, nutrition, and diet which is useful for preparing meals.
The course duration of Diploma in Culinary art’s is 6 months (Inc. Internship) and we also provide job placement opportunities.
Benefits of Culinary arts:
1. Increased familiarity with food and how to prepare them.
2. Understanding of different cooking techniques and processes.
3. Refining fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
4. Understanding of nutrition.
5. Increased understanding of how foods are grown, where it comes from, how is it prepared and what ingredients make up similar dishes.
IHTS provides highest standard Culinary Art course from CTH London Certification for the duration of 6 months. IHTS achieves it through robust monitoring supported by Tourism and Hospitality Industry.