Food and Beverage Service is the art of serving food and drinks and is a dynamic industry including wide range of jobs: Baristas, Head Waiters, Mixologists (person skilled at mixing cocktail and other drinks) and Sommeliers (wine waiter).
This course is of 4 months (Inc. Internship)
What do you learn?
1. Ability to serve customers cheerfully and courteously.
2. Skills to prepare tables or counters for meals.
3. Record orders and place them with the kitchen and bar.
4. Clean and reset table.
5. Tabulate and present bills for payment.
6. Knowing how to handle plate of foods and glasses of drinks.
At IHTS, you will be under supervision of professionals and leadership of dynamic Food & Beverage Director. We ensure to provide you with standard food & beverage service training.
The students will be certified by the Lincoln University (ETVA) after finishing the 4 months course.